|UZ210||Signal Converter Analogue to SSI, or Quadrature (RS232/RS485)|
- High performance universal converter for analogue input singals with excellent features and multiple conversions modes.
- Input range: -10V... +V / 0/4...20mA
- Conversion time max. 250 us
- Quadrature frequency outputs HTL or TTL(A, /A, B, /B, Z, /Z) from 0,01 Hz up to 1 Mhz
- Incremental encoder output and SSI interface, for digitial expression of linear or angular positions as a result of analogue inputs
- Incremental directions signal A/B depending on polarity of input signal and parameter settings
- Programmable marker impulse output (Z, /Z)
- Various user modes: Programmable V / f charactistics, programmable curves with optionally repeating curve cycles, additional control functions similar to a "motorized potentiometer"
- USB, RS232 and RS485 interface for programming and serial readout of the conversion results and other internal registers.
- Adjustable filter functions as well as operator programmable linearization curves
- Printer mode for automatic data transfer of internal registers to a data logger or PC
4 inputs, PNP (switching to +)
ca. 2 mA (Ri = 15kΩ)
5 - 30 V according to remote supply
max. 30 mA per channel
0,01 Hz - 1MHz