The door switch monitors the position of cabinet doors and is available in three versions. For example, it can be used for switching a light when opening a door (NC), or to activate a fan when closing a door (NO). The version with change-over contact (CO) can be used as a normally closed and/or normally open contact. The wide mechanical adjustment range of the door switch DS 013 offers versatile mounting: the housing is adjustable within a 1-3/8" (35 mm) range, while the screw flange with a slotted hole offers an additional 13/16" (21 mm). The travel of the switch itself is another 5/16" (8 mm).
- Max. switching capacity 10 A resistive / 1.5 A inductive @ AC 250 V
- Service life VDE: > 10,000 cycles UL: > 6,000 cycles
- Connection 4-pole clamp with strain relief, clamping torque 0.5 Nm max.
- Housing plastic according to UL 94V-0, grey/black
- Mounting M5 screws (not included)
- Mounting position variable
- Operating / Storage temperature -4 to +185 °F (-20 to +85 °C)
- Operating / Storage humidity max. 90 %RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions 3.4 x 2.5 x 1.2" (87 x 64 x 30 mm)
- Weight approx. 1.8 oz. (50 g)
- Protection type IP20 Approvals UL + VDE intended
|01350.0-00||change-over (CO)||Round cable, stranded wire (with wire end ferrule) AWG 18 to 17 (0.75 mm² to 1 mm²)|
|01351.0-00||normally closed (NC)||Round cable, stranded wire (with wire end ferrule) AWG 18 to 16 (0.75 mm² to 1.5 mm²)|
|01352.0-00||normally open (NO)||Round cable, stranded wire (with wire end ferrule) AWG 18 to 16 (0.75 mm² to 1.5 mm²)|